Monday, May 22, 2006

Oh I Wish..



i made this collage based on the art of my favorite artist Jonathan Talbot ..
I used a bad and old arabian book pages and poped some of them up on the page.. then i added high gloss colored pieces cutting through them.. then added some metalic craft pearls ..
this is a creation for my hope to break ( the red high gloss pieces like knifes) all the bad old rules and traditions ( the old book) that strangle us and limit our creativity ( the metalic pearls.since creativity is reflective).

hope it makes sense :)

1 comment:

Kari said...

Very cool! Fun stuff:) Thanks for the comments on my blog. As far as finishing off a collage, on the one I have posted I brushed modge podge on the top as a sealer. This collage is on canvas, so that works really well. This can also be done with collage on other surfaces. Hope that helps! I think any type of decoupage glue would work as well to seal it.